Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- "With this power, everything in the sky will be ours." ―Guild Master
Immovable Object makes the user unable to move, and any players who move into the same panel will be forced to battle them. During the battle, the user gains +2 Defense stat, and allows them to counterattack. The effect lasts for 2 chapters.
Immovable Object is a defensive card that makes the user much more durable during battles, and as Flying Castle, the Hyper allows it to counterattack. The Hyper also allows the user to force other players into landing on any panels that they are standing on, such as from Boss Panels. Staying immobile allows the player to widen the gap between the other players ahead, but they could possibly skip beneficial Field Events such as Sprint or Miracle.
When used, the player puts red bricks around them that last for the entire duration of the Hyper.
- Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationProtagonist's Privilege has higher priority than Immovable Object.
- Immovable Object has an unwritten effect that prevents the user from being forcibly warped, such as from Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationHere and There andError creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationParty Time.
- 1.18.2: Immovable Object duration is now 2 chapters (up from 1).
- 1.16: Immovable Object now prevents you from being forcibly moved by Warp effects.
- 1.15: Introduced.