Revival of Stars
|Revival of Stars|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- "The dream you protected has spread across the whole planet." ―Suguri
Revival of Stars's cost scales depending on the user's level, multiplied by 3.
The following table shows the card's cost across all levels:
Revival of Stars turns all Drop Panels into Bonus Panels and all Encounter Panels into Draw Panels, turning any field into a peaceful one temporarily. The effect lasts for 3 chapters. Any player who's standing on a marked panel has their Attack reduced by 1. The Hyper can benefit almost everyone, as players won't have to worry about dropping their stars or getting into encounters for the time being. On the other hand, players who need Wins Norma may find it difficult to gain wins for the duration of the Hyper, as there won't be any Encounter Panels, and challenging a player while they're on a marked panel reduces their Attack.
When used, the player will emit an expanding green circle aura that covers the whole field, covering the mentioned panels in a grassy field, and leaving flowers behind after the conversion for its whole duration.
- If Revival of Stars is used during Battlefield, almost every single panel will turn into Draw Panels.
- If the player owns DLC12, Suguri (Ver.2) says "That is amazing." whenever she uses Revival of Stars, which is the same line she uses when she gets a Hyper card from a blue treasure chest.
- 1.26.2: Revival of Stars effect changed. New effect:
- ★ Cost: Level x3. Effect Duration: 3 Chapters. Turn all Drop Panels into Bonus Panels and Encounter Panels into Draw Panels. -1 ATK when on a marked panel.
- 1.26.1: Introduced.