Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- "Children of the world, we are coming for you!" ―Aru
Additional InformationSanta's Job gives a random player a card from the holder's hand after their turn, but it can only send cards that the holder can use at their current level. The user then gains stars depending on the card's level, multiplied by 5. For example, the holder of Santa's Job cannot send the
The following table shows how many stars the holder will gain depending on the level of the card sent:
|Card Level||Stars Gained|
Players receiving a card from Santa's Job also gives them a special Stock Effect called Santa's Gift, which prevents them from challenging other players to a battle for their turn.
Santa's Job basically turns Draw Panels into Bonus Panels as long as the holder is able to send the cards away, but it comes at the cost of being unable to use any cards they may possibly need, due to them being sent away. Holding multiple copies of Santa's Job allows the holder to send more cards, but the extra Hyper cannot be sent.
When Santa's Job activates, a card with a reindeer on top of it flies away from the holder as it gets sent to the target.As with most Gift-type cards that has a visual indicator, any player that holds Santa's Job will have a small reindeer head (
Aru (Scramble) sending a Level 1 card to Fernet
- Santa's Job has a higher priority than Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationEvil Spy Work - Execution.
- If the player owns DLC16, Aru (Scramble) says "Here's a present for you!" whenever Santa's Job activates.
- Santa's Job is also the name of the update version 1.16.
- 1.16.4: Santa's Job now gives 5 * Card Lvl in stars again, but does not share cards above user's own level.
- 1.16.2: Santa's Job now gives stars equal to Card Lvl x Your Lvl (down from Card Lvl x 5).
- 1.16.1: Fixed Santa's Job not preserving flipped status on cards hit by Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationMelting Memories.
- 1.16: Introduced.