Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- "Hahaha! Here comes my friend!" ―NoName
Overseer is a two-type card, despite being listed as an Event Card. Its effect varies:
- As an Event Card: When used, a boss will be summoned, similarly to Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationOh My Friend. This only works if the boss isn't currently present on the field.
- As a Battle Card: When used, the user will end the battle, and the opponent will fight the boss instead. Using Overseer this way can only be used against other players. This only works if the boss is currently present on the field.
It is a better idea to use Overseer as a Battle Card because it allows the user to escape on any kind of disadvantageous battle, while also putting the other player in a forced battle with the boss. However, allowing them to fight the boss can also be an advantage to them, especially if the boss is running low on HP, which in turn can give them a good amount of stars (assuming the boss has any) and wins.
- If both players use Overseer at the same time, they will cancel each other out, and the battle will not end.
- If the opponent attempts to use a Battle Card as the player uses Overseer in battle, their attempt to use it will be negated.
- The animation where the player escapes a battle by using Overseer is much faster when they're the ones who started the battle.
- Using Overseer is a comparatively weaker option as compared to regular cases when the boss is Big Poppo, as the boss you force the target to face does not have as much threatening Attack amounts as compared to other bosses.
- Overseer is also the name of the update version 1.18.
- Clarified Overseer description to show it only works against players.
- Fixed Overseer not canceling the other party's battle card usage when the battle is canceled.
- Overseer now costs 30 stars (up from 20).
- 1.18: Introduced.