Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- "How foolish you are to have challenged a God. Prepare to taste your bitter defeat!" ―Sweet Breaker
Melting Memories's cost scales depending on the number of cards the other players are holding, multiplied by 5. Under common circumstances, it will cost around 30 to 45 stars, but it could cost more or less depending on the situation.
Melting Memories shuffles and reverses all the other players' cards in their hand. It also discards a random card from their hand and replace it with a new one from the center deck. This allows the user to see everyone's cards in their hands, while also disrupting their game plan by disallowing them to see what cards they have. However, this can be countered by simply drawing a new card and discarding the reversed card once though they are carrying enough cards, or by simply using the cards, assuming the player still knows what they are.
While the Hyper doesn't have an impressive effect by itself, it directly synergizes with Sweet Breaker's passive, in which she gains a point for Attack, Defense, and Evasion during battle, depending on the number of reversed cards from her opponent's hand. Normally, she would gain up to +3 stat points, which is a stat only a few characters have.
When used, the player will emit an expanding yellow circle aura that covers the whole field, hitting every other player as their cards get mixed.
- 1.18.2 (Hotfix): Fixed a bug in checking whether Melting Memories's cost can be paid.
- 1.18.2: Melting Memories now costs 5 stars per card.
- 1.16.1: Fixed Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationSanta's Job not preserving flipped status on cards hit by Melting Memories.
- 1.13.3: Melting Memories now correctly shuffles the cards in the players' hands.
- 1.13.1: Melting Memories now discards and replaces only 1 card (down from the whole hand). The rest of the effect remains the same.
- 1.13: Introduced.