Star Blasting Fuse
- "Because I am Star Breaker, the blasting fuse to the world's end." ―Star Breaker
Star Blasting Fuse
Star Blasting Fuse sets 3-5 Invisible Bomb Trap Cards on random panels. The amount of Trap Cards the Hyper will set depend on the size of the field, and on the amount of panels it can place. The Hyper does not set the Trap Cards on Ice Panels.
The following table shows how many Invisible Bombs Star Blasting Fuse can normally set on a field:
|Field||No. of Invisible Bombs|
|Treasure Island (Night)||4|
When used, the user summons an amount of Invisible Bombs related to how many it will set, before scattering them.
Invisible Bomb reduces the target's HP to 1, along with anyone on the same panel as the trap. The Trap Card doesn't activate on the player who set the trap. Invisible Bomb is only visible to the player who set them.Invisible Bomb's effect is the most effective for players who need Wins Norma, especially Star Breaker, the character who needs them the most. It is also effective against tank-type characters, because as HP is their most valuable stat, and they usually have no Evasion, they become more vulnerable to being KO'd. However, depending on the distance of the KO and the player, the win is not totally guaranteed, because they become very vulnerable to attacks from other players and Encounter Panels. The bombs themselves are also countered by anyone with 1 HP, as they can safely disarm the bombs since their HP is already low. Characters with Hypers that favor on low HP can also take advantage of the bombs, such as
When triggered by a player, the bomb shows up, and detonates after a delay.
Star Breaking using Star Blasting Fuse on Vortex
Star Breaking using Star Blasting Fuse on Tomomo's Abyss
Invisible Bomb triggering after Hime steps on it
- Invisible Bomb is the only Trap Card that uses a different graphics when set on a panel.
- Under rare circumstances, it is possible for Invisible Bomb to trigger on more than one player.
- Under rare circumstances, Star Blasting Fuse will set an additional trap card on the Field. It is unknown how this can happen.
- The following "set HP to" effects now correctly ignore Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationSolid Witch: Invisible Bomb explosion,Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationSealed Guardian,Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationTurbo Charged.
- Fixed Invisible Bomb damage not showing the DAMAGE message.
- The following "set HP to" effects now correctly ignore
- 1.16.2: Fixed Star Blasting Fuse drawing the wrong number of bombs at the start on fields with Ice Panels.
- Invisible Bombs are now properly removed by Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationStiff Crystal.
- Traps used and traps stepped on counts no longer increase when stepping on your own trap that has no effect (Invisible Bomb, Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationDance, Long-Eared Beasts!).
- Invisible Bombs are now properly removed by
- 1.13.4: Invisible Bomb trap is now correctly level 3.
- 1.13.3: Invisible Bombs now appear faster for the player who used Star Blasting Fuse.
- 1.13: Introduced.